Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Since she was born we've been trying to figure out who she looks like, so my mom went home and pulled out all the baby pics. She came over with pictures of her as a baby and a huge smile on her face and said, "look, she looks just like me." The picture was in black and white and too small to tell what you were really looking at. Okay mom, whatever you say! This is my parents first grandchild and they're definitely falling in love, even though my mom refuses to be called grandma. She called the other day with a list of "cool" grandma names, some of them were absolutely hilarious. I guess she'll have it figured out by the time Preslie can talk.

4 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

Congratulations on your baby. She is beautiful! We really need to get together. I haven't seen you guys in so long. My blog is thehorvathfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Frankie and Krista said...

Hey that is funny, at the hospital I thought she kinda looked like your mom. I knew that is what your mom was thinking too!haha I just thought it was to early to tell!!

Ranee said...

Yeah...we know about all the COOL grandma names! I think your mom wants my kids to call her "Auntie Nana"...then again, maybe that was my mom's idea.

~Ranee

IronLawGirl said...

My mom thinks she's too young to be called grandma too, so she's Gigi.