Sunday, November 30, 2008



Last week I took Preslie to get her shots. It was the first time she had seen this doctor, she was great, but that didn't change the fact that we were there for shots and that was a very upsetting thing. They gave her an oral vaccine and then 2 shots in one leg and 1 in the other. The look on her face killed me, I felt like the worst mom ever. She cried for about 10 min. which is very unusual for my happy baby. I couldn't wait to get her home and just hold her. I could sense that she was upset with me because it seemed like that night she just wanted Brady. Not looking forward to doing that any time soon!

2 comments:

Ranee said...

I HATE "Shots Day" for my kiddo's! I used to start singing a song in their ear, just as the shot was going to be given, thinking it would help them feel better! In the end, I started realizing that they started feeling nervous anytime they would sit on my lap and I would sing. Yep..."Shots Day" pretty much rips your heart out...but it's SO important! She's adorable, Brooke!
BTW...I hope my "Michael Jackson" stint was entertaining for you all! At least I had fun anyway! Robert asked my mom "Isn't Ranee too old to be up there dancing around like that...she's in her twenties, right?! When my mom told him I'll be 32 in March, he said he felt "Old and Shocked"! I just figured I'd do something fun for the kids that were there...and we all know that I don't have a shy (or sometimes even sane,) bone in my body! It was fun to see you guys!

Rachelle Palmer said...

your so funny!!!! seriously....