Saturday, November 8, 2008

On Halloween we went to my sister in law Staceys to pass out candy and eat lots of yummy food. It was so fun to see all our neices and nephews dressed up, they are so cute. Preslie was supposed to be a pumpkin but was too hot in her costume so instead she was a black cat. The night after we went to an awesome costume party. The theme was "rockers" so we had fun dressing up. Velda goes all out with her parties! They had a worm eating contest and the winner won a $100 bucks. It was so nasty! Can't wait til next year.














7 comments:

Ranee said...

How fun, Brooke! Preslie is SO adorable! She has the cutest facial expressions!

John & Shauna said...

I'm so happy you finally posted. I am so sad I'm not there to see your cute baby. She is getting so big! She is such a cutie pie. I love the rocker outfit.

Bella Beginnings said...

You guys look awesome!!! So impressed with your costumes!

Rachelle Palmer said...

ok.... how stinkin cute is Preslie in her costumes!!!! i love it!!! and the party was so much fun!!! we were a kick butt chick band...

Jensen Family said...

awe what a cute lil pumpkin and kitty :)

Stacy said...

Brooke, I found your blog from Sarah's page and boy and I happy I did. First of your little girl is an angel. I just love the picture of her sleeping with her arms above her head all spread out. That is too cute. Debbie Johnson said she saw Brady somewhere and he said you guys are loving life with your little angel. Lets get together sometime soon so i can see you guys in person!

IronLawGirl said...

What?! Who looks like that a month after having a baby? She's adorable Brooke, congratulations! So glad I found your blog, I'm gonna have to stalk you now.